I had never heard of this before. Having 4 kids it has always been a worry that they would swallow something or try to drink something poisonous. I will definitely be looking for the logo now on cleaning products etc, as I still have two small ones who are very mischievous. I think that supermarkets should make this more visible in stores for mums.
A big 'hello' from everyone at Bitrex
Here at Bitrex we want you to share these ‘eeeughies’ - your Bitrex Taste Test Moments! Not only is it a great way of giving friends and family a merry laugh but it’s an opportunity to share the message about preventing accidental poisonings. Simply request our free Bitrex Taste Test kit , take a few snaps of your reaction to Bitrex, tweet and share your best (or worst!) pics using #BitrexTasteTest or upload via the website. Learn more about #BitrexTasteTest
Till 31st July we’re also going to give a £250 prize for your nominated child care organisation to the group that posts the best pic. So get tasting, posting, sharing and tweeting using #BitrexTasteTest for your chance to win.
Pppsst! Don’t forget to have the chocolate on hand to take away the bitter taste of Bitrex!